Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Cross Country Practise


Cross Country Practise
It was a cold, windy Tuesday morning, and my teacher told us to that we were going for fitness up at the school field. The reasons we went for practising for cross country is that next week coming we have to participate in our school cross country and we have to be ready.
photo 1.JPG
We ran around the beautiful, wet, fluffy, green grass with a little bit of mud on it. We stretched before we ran because if we don’t stretch our muscles might pop.
After our stretches my teacher sent the girl's first and then us. We ran around the field 2 times. I jogged with my mate Maselino for the first lap, then halfway he stopped and ran to his brother. So it was only me who carried on. While I was running the cold air was stopping me from reaching the end but I didn't let that stop me from reaching the end. At the end I was so tired.
download (1).jpg
Never Give Up.

I learnt today that when our school has cross country, at the start jog first before and then run so when other people are slowing down, that's when you sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.