Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Google Expedition

Google Expedition

On Tuesday, two days ago my class and I walked down to room 3 to go on a Google expedition trip around the world. “You may think I'm crazy  but trust me, we did” using a cardboard view master with a smartphone inserted. This is what it look like.
Screenshot 2015-11-26 at 12.50.19 PM.png The adults controls everything. Our teacher moves us to different kind off places like the great wall of china, the caves in Slovenia, under the ocean and out of space. The most thing I like was going into space and learning all about the moon. On the moon my class and I learned that in the moon the people who went to the moon also had little cars on the moon.  The rocks on the moon are  small, most of them are big.  On the moon the light  is red, orange and sometimes yellow.

To me It’s feels like I was there for sur but something in me felt like I was just my imagination. It was a lot of fun learning about knew things about earth and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.