Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey/ Day 2 Activity 1

3 places I like to visit
1. Niue - I like to visit Niue because it as the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen! During the summer it's hot so that's when me and my family head out to the nice, cold beach! Also it's a paradise and a perfect vacation spot!

2. Tonga - I like to visit Tonga because it's my home island! I love to eat coconut and some fresh Ika (fish) from the ocean! What I also like is that it's a where I can have time and space with my family. Finally what I like about Tonga is that when the sun set's it great for you to go out to the city, mostly because they usually setup fireworks for entertainment.

3.Australia - Last but not least Australia, what I like about Australia is that you see things you don't usually see when your in Australia! You can see snakes that come and go, or stay at your house! (YIKES!) What I also like is that most of my family stay in Australia, so that means I have a lot of fun playing with my cousins and seeing my aunties and uncles!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie,

    You have thought of three great places to travel internationally and you have clealry described why you like to visit each place. Now can you describe what it would be like to visit either Tane Mahuta, Rangitoto Island or Karekare Beach (you will find more information about them on the activities Doc).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Charlie,

    It sounds like you have had some pretty special trips overseas with your family. After reading about Niue, I have added it to my 'travel list.' It is a list of countries that I really want to go to but haven't had yet the opportunity to go.

    I also have a 'travel list' for New Zealand. Do you have one as well? Are there places that you would really like to go? For the Winter Learning Journey programme we are looking for you to choose to visit one of three places in New Zealand: Karekare beach, Tane Mahuta (forest) or Rangitoto island. Please take a look at Activity #1 on Day #2 for more information.

    I'll check back to see which of the three places you would choose...

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.