Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Charlie_Reflection

                             
This year I did my learning with Mrs Parker in a net-book classroom using Google Drive.


Having a net-book made it easier to do my work, find meaning, and connect with others from far places


This year I learned lots about net-book, out of space, and mostly planets.


I did research on…
Jupiter this year to find out if an alien lived on Jupiter what kind of ability.


The thing I enjoyed learning about the most was…all about alien …. because…. in a way it really fun finding new information for parts of the alien.  


I still want to learn more about…..other planets and stars because… it's creative in a way for me


The class trip I enjoyed most this year was ….OMG tech  because…. I learned lots of new things about 3D, science, making our own game, and many many more


I am proud of the way I find new strategies in maths…. Also I love performing in front of people


Next year I am going to make my own strategies one day …. learn more about maths and become one of the fastest maths solver in my school



                 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie - I am glad that you enjoyed the Alien activity. You were able to apply the information that you learned about the planet to your Alien design. Well done.
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.