Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Pet Pen


A comma is like a full stop
yes
It is just like a full stop but it is not on the line and it does not make the words stop.


This poem has correct punctuation.
yes


VOCABULARY - describe in your own words what these words mean:
droop - Means that you are tired and sad.
squiggly -It means things that you what to wriggled


chaos -Means that it is not controllable.
palm- On your hand.
sense- means that you understand




I'm a pet pen click click on a book writing the waves I'm playing some video games pop I got you with a camera  bANG  and when I write i blow people away.








1 comment:

  1. Charlie I enjoyed reading your poem! You've really put a lot of effort into your 'layout' be careful not to do too much as it takes the impact away from some bits.
    Put this poem onto a google drawing with a border and images so that we can print and display it! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.