Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Windy day

It was a dark chilly windy afternoon, that made it a perfect day to be at the mall. Mum took me to the mall to get some healthy food. Mum said to me “stay here, will I go and get the money from the bank”. While I was standing looking around a boy who is like me walked up with a cheeky smile on his face. He said to me “do you want to go internet cafe?” I nodded my head to him, to say no and then he said “O.K”. After that he then asked me “do you want’s to go over to the fruit's court's for a walk” I said then “O.K but I have to tell my mum first. When mum came back I asked her “can I go with my new friend for a walk around the fruit's court's”. Yes but you have to be back here in 5 mins”. “Yes mum”. When we were walking he said “let’s have a break here next to the apple court’s “O.K then. While we were there something fishy was going on. I turn my hard and saw my new friend hard coming out of my bag “that was weird I said”. After that he said “let’s go know” “O.K” I said. We walked out alone the new alarm door. When I step out of the shop the alarm started ‘It was loud!’ the police ran fast as lightning. They came and looked at my back they found a apple in my bag I said to one off the police ‘may not best friend did it’ “How said the police” there is a apple in my bag ‘here it is’ You are in big trouble boy. Mum came and said ‘oh’ you are o.k
 
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.