Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Fishing with my neighbour

Fishing With My Neighbour

Guess what I did in my holidays last week? My neighbour and I drove down to the jetty to fish. We got all our fishing gear ready to cast. Next we waited for a fish to bite my bait.

While we were there we got so bored of waiting for a fish to bite my fishing bait on the fishing line, we jumped off the cliff and into the water. While we were swimming my rod was moving so quickly that I got out and ran fast as I could to pull it in. I got a big snapper while my neighbours got a small red pear fish.

When we got home I cooked the snapper and when I ate it. It was so nice and I am glad that I didn’t catch a red pear fish.

The experience was so interesting. I learnt more than one thing,  and if they asked me to go again I will say “Yes” because I had the most amazing time in the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.