Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

What I am grateful for

This year 2015 I am grateful for, my school, where we are lucky to have free milk. I am grateful for participating in sports, and learning how to cook a perfect egg. By the end of this term I want to achieve 3 level in stage 6.

  1. In our school we are lucky enough to have free daily milk every day after morning tea. We drink daily milk every day because it has protein, calcium, iodine, potassium, phosphorus, and vitamins B2 and B12 for our brain, bone, and muscle working.
  2. The next things that I am grateful is sport. In our school we mostly play sport and lots of other fun games with our sports gear. We like to do does kind of thing because it keeps our brain working, our muscle moving and lastly it keeps us fit and healthy.
  3. In my entire life since I was a kid the most challenging thing I have never master was cooking a perfect, to me” cooking a perfect is really hard work. It is really because every time I try to crack an egg it always fall apart, If anyone know how to cook an egg please comment on my blog.
  4. By the end of this year I wants to achieve level 3 in maths, which is stage 6. The reason I wants to move up is because I want to get really good points and achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.