Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

A UFO

Once upon a time, every once in two years a UFO always come pass our village, so my friends and I decided to go and camp outside to try to see if we can spot a UFO.

We got ready with all our camp gear, and our telescope. After we were done we went on our big camp van to find a good place to camp. A good place with a good view for the telescope, to see if any UFO come pass. Jack, my friend, set up the telescope on a good angle where he think’s the UFO come from. My friends and I was waiting and waiting, so I came up with a game called “What do you think the alien looks like?.” Meanwhile the time was 11:57 pm, it was going to be midnight 12:00 am. Jack was screaming from the other side saying “UFO, UFO” so we rush to see where it going to land. The UFO crash landed near me, so I quietly went over to see what the alien look like. I was so surprise because the alien was friendly and they look just like us. So my friends and I took them back home and we celebrate with a big party, and we live happy ever after.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.