How To Make A Purerehua
- Cup to draw around
- Felt Tip
- Wool Or String
- Draw around the cup to make a circle on the cardboard.
- Cut out the circle with scissors.
- Decorate the circle with felt pens. If you like, you can also use glue and glitter.
- Make two holes with the nail near the centre of the circle.
- Thread the wool or string through the holes and tie the ends together
- Pull the loop of wool from underneath the circle and stretch the ends out so that the cardboard circle is in the middle.
- Spin the circle round and round so that the wool twists tightly.
- Pull evenly on both ends of the wool. When the wool becomes loose, spin it the other way.
- Listen to your purerehua humming!