Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

WHAT WE LEARNED ABOUT MAGNETS

WHAT WE LEARNED ABOUT MAGNETS

On Monday 29 August 2016 my class and I learned about magnets. What I learned about magnets was really instating. Here are some of the details that my classroom and I learned.

I learned that magnets have a really strong connection. One of the magnets are called bar magnet, and that's looks like this  
Image result for bar magnets
The N and S means North and South. If you put North and South its will stick, but if you put North and South together guess what would happened?. They won’t connect?, it's just like WW1. If you are from the same team  you won’t kill your own team mates you will kill the your enemies, just like North and South connecting. Another thing I learned was magnets is strong enough to connect through glass, paper, and metal. There are other types of magnets. The Bar one, The horse shoe one, The Lodestone one and the donuts one.

I have learnt lots about magnets and magnets and more magnets but in the end i have fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.