Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Actions

Actions speak louder than words.


Begin here…

I agree with you because your actions speak louder than your words because words can’t hurt you but body language shows a lot more.

Your actions maybe hi someone or slouching your body language.

Property-  I come home school chucking my bag on the ground, and my mum told me to pick it up straight  away.  
Others-If my friend gave me his cumper to us nor I say I will bring it back and I do that the straight away.
Learning- If someone annoying me when I do my work then I will tap them on the shoulder and say can you do your work please.
Environment-If I see a rubbish on the ground and it not mine I will pick it up and put it in the bin.

Self-If some people are playing a silly game like jumping of from the top of the rock climbing and they say to jump of I will not jump to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.