Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Long weekend

#WALT: write a recount using a rubric to help us.
SC: set a goal level you want to achieve from the rubric

Writing PROMPT: The Four Day Weekend!

Select at least three ideas (things that happened) from your long weekend to write about. Things could be:
  • A visiting a friend or relative
  • A sports game you watched
  • A board/card/computer game you played
  • A special meal you enjoyed
  • Going to the shops/movies/ park etc.
  • Helping to look after a younger brother/sister.
  • Something you made.
  • A book you read/ movie watched
  • … Anything at all that you did over the four days.

MY GOAL:
IDEAS:
VOCAB:
TEXT STRUCTURE:
SENTENCE STRUCTURE:

In my 4 holiday weekend I did lots of good thing’s. You may be thinking why do this kid have 4 day’s holiday:why ask? On Monday it was the Queen birthday and on Tuesday it was my school teacher’s day only. Over the 4 day holiday I went over to my cousin’s house so we can all go to the water fountain at mission bay for a swim.Screenshot 2015-06-05 at 08.15.00.png.

The water fountain was amazing it made me remember my island beach, I also went with my whole family and I went to the chipmunks if you don’t know it the magic land of fun.That all the thing’s I did on tuesday.186105.jpg

2 comments:

  1. nice water story at the beach it so a amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlie,
    It seems like you had a lot of fun in your four day holiday. The fountain image you chose looks very effective and captivating. You described your weekend very well! I can picture it in my head :) Make sure you read over your recount, I have spotted a few grammer mistakes. Overall, amazing writing! Keep up the great work!

    From Yvette and Sajiha

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.