Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

My Weekand

Weekend Recount

In the weekend my grandpa and I went on the bus to go to Glen Innes to do some shopping because we were running low on food. When we were on the bus, there was a funny sound that went chu, chu, chu every time the bus stopped. There were lots of people on the bus.

When we got off the bus, we walked slowly to the Mad Butcher. My grandpa went in while I played with the door as it opened and closed. Then I decided to go Inside to have a look  As I walked inside the chilliness hit me unexpectedly, it almost felt like I was in Antarctica because it was so cold. There was lots of meats everywhere, there was also a section where there was a lot of sweets, I asked my Pa if I could have a treat and he said, “Yes.” At the shop, it felt like a kingdom of meat, with lolly stacks everywhere. We bought, pork, lamb, sausage and chicken.

Then we headed toward the Ting Tong takeaway. When we walked in, the smell of chicken fried rice hit my nose and I begged my grandpa to buy me some chicken fried rice and some pork buns. Afterwards we took the bus back home and cooked all the meats because my other family members came over from Tonga on Saturday.

I had a lovely weekend and felt happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.